Here just an introduction to a few things you will find in this book:
1. Pull — don’t push. Pull prospects inside with an alluring appeal, instead of pushing your product upon them. Online prospects are in complete charge of their experience. You cannot contain your visitors with multiple pop-up windows in an attempt to keep them at your site. That will only frustrate and annoy the very people you want on your side. The only way to keep prospects there reading your sales copy is to give them more of what it is they want. In the online world, it’s the recipient (the prospect) not the sender (the vendor) that controls the sales presentation.
2. Respond immediately to all inquiries from your website the same way you’d respond to incoming calls on the phone. Make it an absolute rule to respond within 24 hours – sooner if you can. Your customers expect you to take their inquiry seriously and to answer promptly and professionally. The sooner you reply, the more you’ll impress your prospect. This doesn’t mean that you need your email program open 24 hours a day. It means periodically and regularly blocking out chunks of time to reply to every message from a potential customer. Responding in a timely manner sets you apart from many other business owners who don’t understand the importance of good service before the sale.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.