Here just an introduction to a few things you will find in this book:
The Evolution Of Great Headlines
1. Prepare first. Do your research. Begin by identifying 5 key elements: your target market… what product or service you’re promoting… the biggest benefits your product or service offers… your prospect’s major frustration… and what special inducements you could use to encourage more interest.
2. Learn all you can about your audience. Understand why this audience will be interested in what you have to offer. Ask yourself, “What’s the single, most- compelling reason a prospect should choose me, my product or service vs. the competition?” Determine the best medium to reach prospects and uncover the strongest, most compelling promise you can make about your product or service.
3. Empathize with your target market. Begin from the mindset of a typical prospect. Get inside his or her mind. Communicate from a solid understanding of your prospect’s thoughts and feelings of the moment. Empathy removes the barriers and shortens the distance between you and your market. Empathy builds rapport. Your ability to come from an understanding of your reader’s point of view, gives you an advantage and makes you a likely candidate for the prospect’s attention, interest, and business.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.